9.00-9.30.: Welcome, brief introductions & about ECEN, participants introductions
- Towards a method for clinical ethics support to promote inter-professional communication about ethically difficult care situations: Observations of an intervention
Catarina Fischer Grönlund et al.
- Applicability of clinical ethics consultation in out-patient settings in Bulgaria
Silviya Aleksandrova-Yankulovska & Polya Bozhinova
Coffee break 11.00-11.30
- Clinical ethics consultation (CEC) as “shared document”. Emerging ethical and medico-legal issues: the experience of IBioMedH-UCSC CEC Service (2005-2016)
Dario Sacchini et al.
4.Taking resistance seriously – Moral Case Deliberations with prison staff in the Netherlands
Anne Schaap et al.
- Method and Approach in Ethics Consultation
Alessandra Gasparetto et al.
LUNCH BREAK 13.00- 14.00
- Roles, results and challenges of a 9 years experience on Clinical Ethics Consultation (CEC) in Chile
Juan Pablo Beca
- A healthy moral case deliberation practice: research from a medical humanities perspective
Jelle van Gurp
15.00 – 15.30
- Clinical Ethics Consultation Service – First Experience from the Czech Republic
Coffee break 15.30-16.00
16.00 – 16.30
- Clinical Ethics Support in Turkey: A long distance to be covered urgently
Mustafa Volkan Kavas
16.30 – 17.00
Final Conclusions, feedbacks, future proposals and recommendations
The conference venue (39th Santa Rosa Street, Esplugues de Llobregat (Barcelona): Teaching Department of the Borja Institute of Bioethicis is the same like 2017 EACME conference
(https://goo.gl/maps/huc8SEcUvhQ2), the same place like the 2017 EACME Annual Conference (http://eacme2017bcn.org/information/conference-venue/
Fee: 25 EUR