We hereby invite you to attend and contribute to the fifth ECEN Open Forum Day!
The European Clinical Ethics Network (ECEN) has created an initiative called “Open Forum Day” as a platform organized by and for people with experience in the practice, research and training of clinical ethics support.
With the ECEN Open Forum Day the ECEN hopes:
- To exchange and share ideas and experiences with colleagues who have experience in Clinical Ethics Support Services (CESS) who are just about to implement or have already implemented CESS structures (clinical case presentation or general experience with CESS);
- To exchange evaluation research with respect to CESS.
- To exchange empirical Research and/or education experience in CESS
- To inform colleagues about the ECEN and its work regarding clinical ethics support and services (CESS);
- To exchange experience from relevant case consultations.
You are invited to join us and share your clinical experiences, research designs & plans, results and questions with your professional peers within the field of CESS and submit an abstract for a presentation, case-report, research proposal etc.
Registration & Payment
The Open Forum Day is organized prior to the EACME conference (see https://www.eacme2018.amsterdam/). There is a maximum of 50 participants (first come first serve). Please register by sending an email to: email@example.com. Participants have to pay a fee of 25 € for room, coffee/tea and lunch (to be paid on site).
Call for abstracts & proposals
Anyone interested is invited to complete the attached document for submissions and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org before the May, 13th, 2018!
Possible subjects for presentations: Research in CESS, Clinical Ethics Case Discussions, Challenges in CESS practice, CESS in different contexts (e.g. hospitals, community etc.), Evaluation and Documentation of CESS, CESS and organizational ethics etc.
Decisions about the submitted abstracts and proposals, made by the ECEN Steering Group, will be communicated in mid- June 2018.